Aug 15, 2016
Join me, Gary Bembridge from TipsForTravellers.com, as I take you to Universal
Orlando Resort and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter USA and
share my ten top Tips For Travellers. In the podcast I share
observations, need-to-know about Universal Orlando including its
history, overall advice and then tips on must-see and must-do to
get the most of it.
In the show I cover the following top tips:
- Two-Park Pass.
- Fast Pass.
- Start at Universal Studios and Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Check out the Night Bus and then go to Kings Cross to Catch the
Hogwarts express to Hogsmede.
- Have something to eat at the Hogs Head / Three Broomsticks
(make sure you try the Butter Beer which tastes like ice cream and
is very yummy).
- Do the rides there, including the Harry Potter and the
- Spend the rest of the afternoon in Islands of Adventure focused
on working your way around the park in a circle ending back at
Hogshead and do some of the following: Jurrasic Park River
Adventure, Pteranodon Flyers, Dudley Do-rights’s Ripsaw Falls, King
Kong and Spiderman 4-D ride.
- Head back to Universal on Hogswart express and go to
Transformers 3-D, Simpsons Ride, Rock It Rollercoaster, Despicable
me and Shrek 4-D.
- Download there App.
- City Walk.
After listening to the podcast: