In this episode of Tips For Travellers I provide an overview of
nine tips on how to get the most from river cruising and on
Uniworld in particular. I will cover:
- Make sure river cruising is right for you.
- Make sure Uniworld is best option for you.
- Make sure you select the right cruise.
- Chose the right cabin type.
- Book through an expert cruise agent.
- Understand what your fare does (and does not cover).
- Pack and bring the right things.
- Get to know the crew.
- Use my tips for getting the most of your time on the ship
If you have a travel query email
Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or
Want to support the podcast? Consider becoming a Patron. Find
out more at tipsfortravellers.com/patron