Apr 28, 2016
In this episode of Tips For Travellers Gary Bembridge answers
cruising questions sent in by listeners. These include:
- Getting off the ship in time for a flight?
- Do river ships move at night?
- Is Cunard Queens Grill suitable for solo travellers?
- Can you book for Cunard Afternoon tea and the Planetarium?
- What are the must-do activities on Cunard Queen Mary 2?
- How to budget for three people sharing a cabin and the best way
to get the best price?
- Which is the best line for people wanting to have a younger
passenger profile, active excursions and healthy dining?
- Best alternative cruise line for travellers that have loved
Oceania and want to try something new?
DO you have a travel question you want answered? Leave it on
Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast or email
Subscribe (and leave a review)
to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn
Want to support the podcast? Consider becoming
a Patron. Find out more at tipsfortravellers.com/patron