Apr 22, 2016
In this episode of Tips For Travellers I share feedback and
thoughts from listeners about the direction the podcast has taken
over the last year or so, and share my reactions and decisions on
how I plan to take it "back to the future".
In the show you will hear
- Background to the podcast is now 10 years old, and how things
have changed since 2012 and why.
- Feedback from listeners on iTunes and by email
- My decisions on focus moving forwards
The podcast will focus on three main episode types:
- Destinations Tips For Travellers (using a structure that I have
seen work for travellers and to be consistent).
- Cruise Tips For Travellers (these will focus on ten key
questions on helping people to decide if the line is right for you
and if it is how to get the most from your trip).
- Tips For Travellers Live (recorded whilst on trips to capture
the feel of the trip along with sounds, impressions, activities and
After listening to the podcast and have any thoughts please
leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast,
email me or leave a review on iTunes.
Subscribe (and leave a review) to
the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or
Want to support the podcast?
Consider becoming a Patron. Find out more at tipsfortravellers.com/patron