May 30, 2016
In this episode of the Tips For Travellers podcast Gary
Bembridge visits Auckland in New Zealand and provides advice and
tips on the must-see and must-do sights, attractions and things to
In this podcast you will hear an overview of the history,
must-know facts, observations, general tips for travellers and the
must-see and do things to do including:
- Waterfront and Viaduct Harbour, including the public art
- Bastion Point.
- Kelly Tarlton's SeaLife Aquarium.
- Sky City Tower.
- Auckland Domain and War Memorial Museum.
- New Zealand Maritime Museum.
- MOTAT (Auckland's Museum for Transport and Technology).
- Auckland Zoological Gardens.
- St Patrick's Cathedral.
- Art Gallery.
- Queens Street (shopping).
- Further afield: Waiwera Thermal Pools and Rotura.
Resources and links referred to in the
This episode was supported by DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New Zealand
After listening to the podcast and have any thoughts please
leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or
leave a review on iTunes.
Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast
on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn
Want to support the podcast? Consider becoming
a Patron. Find out more at tipsfortravellers.com/patron