Nov 23, 2015
In the second episode of the three-part series on the Arctic, I
share my tips and answers to 9 questions anyone considering
exploring the Arctic on a cruise, especially with Silversea, should
- What, and where, is the Arctic?
- Where exactly will Silversea take you in the Arctic?
- What nature and wildlife will you see?
- How does expedition cruising work, and what you should
- What facilities does the Silver Explorer have?
- Who will your fellow passengers be?
- What clothes and other items should you take?
- What about taking photographs?
- How else can you get the most of your time on board?
How can you support the show?
- Listen. You can subscribe for free on iTunes, Stitcher or
- Leave a rating and review.
- Sign up for the Tips For Travellers Monthly Newsletter, and receive
giveaways and gifts in every one.
- Become a Tips for Travellers Patron and get added bonuses and
gifts, including the chance to have an entire episode dedicated to
your travel questions. Find out more at TipsForTravellers.com/Patron