Oct 13, 2014
In this episode Gary Bembridge shares loads of advice and tips
about river cruising. The show addresses the following
- Who is river cruising suited for and why?
- Is river cruising as laid back, sedate and quiet as reputation
- Is it suitabel for people with mobility isssues?
- How much of a region do you really get to see and
- How important is the river cruise line you choose?
- How easy is it to get last-minute bookings and deals?
- What sort of cabin is best?
- What is included in the fare?
- What should I pack and why?
Gary Bembridge runs Tips for Travellers, is the author of "The Cruise Traveler's Handbook" and host of
60-Second Cruise Tips.
Subscribe to the Tips for Travellers show free via iTunes, Stitcher
Radio and TuneIn Radio